Visiting in a group of 15 people or more?
The self-guided Titanic Experience is the world’s most authentic way to discover the sights, sounds, smells and stories of RMS Titanic, as well as the people and city that made her.
Complete your Titanic Experience the way First Class passengers began theirs, by stepping aboard the original tender ship – SS Nomadic. It’s the world’s last remaining White Star vessel making it the only genuine opportunity to touch and experience the excitement felt by the wealthiest Titanic passengers.
WHY CHOOSE TITANIC BELFAST FOR YOUR GROUP VISIT?
Pre-booked groups of 15 people or more can benefit from the following:
- Save on admission prices with 10% off adult admission
- Dedicated Group Bookings Advisor to help you arrange your visit
- Fast-track entrance
- Group welcome and orientation on arrival
- Coach drop-off and free parking on-site
- Souvenir ticket for group visitors
- Complimentary refreshments for your driver and tour guide
Tour Type | Self-Guided Tour (Multimedia Guides are available as an optional extra)
Tour Duration | Approx. 1.5 - 2.5 hours
HOW TO BOOK
- Download our group booking form below.
- Complete and return to email@example.com.
- Our dedicated group booking advisor will be in touch to discuss your visit and arrange payment in advance to complete your booking. Please be sure to enquire at least 2 weeks before your visit!
Education Tour Operator or Language School Group?
If you are a tour operator bringing education groups or you are a language school group travelling to Titanic Belfast, please use our dedicated booking form here:
Travel Trade or FIT Partner?
If you are a Travel Trade partner or you are regularly bringing group or FIT visitors to Titanic Belfast and would like to find out more about working with us, please get in touch with our dedicated Account Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org!