We're delighted that Titanic Belfast has been featured in the newest Mr. Men book, ‘Mr. Men in Ireland’ which was published this week!
Our iconic building is the Mr. Men’s first stop on an epic trip throughout Ireland as they seek to help Mr Quiet, who has always spoken few words, to find the Blarney Stone in hope that he will learn to chat more.
In the book, the Mr. Men get to visit the Titanic Experience
to learn about the world’s most famous ship in a fun and challenging way, as well as hop on board SS Nomadic
, the last remaining White Star Line vessel with an array of WW1 and WW2 history on top of its Titanic connection.
Our Chief Executive, Judith Owens, commented: “For nearly 50 years, the Mr. Men books have been a one of the nation’s most loved children’s books, therefore, we are absolutely delighted to be featured as their first stop in Ireland."
"Now the Mr. Men have been, we want to encourage you to visit with your family, and to mark the occasion we are hosting Family February at Titanic Belfast and have unveiled our top 5 must-do features for kids!”
Not to be missed highlights include:
- The Shipyard Ride...Explore the sights, sounds, smells and stories of shipyard and learn more about the people who built the world’s most famous ship on our exciting cable car ride.
- The Launch...Look out over the gigantic Slipways and see the full scale of RMS Titanic mapped out in the ground.
- The Fit Out...See the splendour of the RMS Titanic's interiors at the replica cabins and enjoy a 3D tour through the different floors of the ship.
- The Immersive Theatre...Travel to the depths of the ocean and look through the glass floor to discover Titanic’s final resting place.
- SS Nomadic...Hop on board the famous tender for Titanic, a quarter of her size in every dimension, and walk in the footsteps of Titanic passengers.
During Family February, Kids Go Free Monday to Friday and can complete our legendary family trail to win an extra special prize.
The new 'Mr. Men in Ireland' book is also now available to purchase in our Titanic Store as a souvenir to remember your trip.